Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Manhattan Beach: 90210, Sony, and Dennis Quaid

Had an audition in Manhattan Beach yesterday for '90210'. I felt like a caricature of myself just being there - fantastic. Then met with Justin Connor about his indie picture and got to see some of his really great paintings.
Went to the Sony lot today for a lunch meeting about my film with one of the producers on 'Claire'.
Had plans to play tennis with Jon Levine afterward but he got held up so I stayed on the lot to kill some time. So many guys walking around in suits. That is totally my weakness. I think I could live on the Sony lot pretty happily. There's a Coffee Bean, comfy couches and cute boys in suits. What else could a gal need? I'm a woman of simple pleasures. 

Coffee shops on studio lots always remind me of this thing, below. It's seriously one of my favorite things ever. Do yourself a favor and check it out.


Lastly, said producer loved the movie. Score! Hooray for small victories like that one.



4 comments:

Adam Katzman said...

You'd be on TV with Darcy from Degrassi: TNG!
Where's the trailer for this thing?!

Adam Katzman said...

Totally found a clip, and am now confident you can hold your own against Darcy from Degrassi: TNG.

Anonymous said...

just linked ya at my blog to keep up with your updates

avital said...

adam - what? i'm so lost.