Sunday, September 27, 2009

avitalash.com, and two movies!

A website is up! Thanks to my oldest baby brother, Lionel.

Here it is.

Also, two movies on the horizon. Just acting, thankfully, for the time being. One, a sci-fi/horror called Outliers. I get to work with two of my favorite people - Kelsey Link and Emmett Callanan. They're probably the funnest people I could conceive of to work with. The other, a musical-drama, by and starring Justin Connor. This is the first time I'm getting to work on movies made by friends.

An hour and a half until Yom Kipper begins. That means 25 hours of no food, water, phone, TV, and some other things. May even walk to synagogue. Wonder if they'll let pup in?

If anyone else is fasting, hope it is meaningful. I'm looking forward to crawling into a hole, for the most part.

xo,
a

PS: I love this so frakking much.

No comments: