Sunday, September 13, 2009

Claire photoshoot /Pee Wee's Big Adventure

On Friday I had a photo shoot for the opening sequence for Claire. I desperately need new headshots since mine are a couple years old and anyway, are cropped American Apparel ads and not actual headshots. But on Friday, Austin , the DP for 'Claire' was kind enough to snap a few shots of my head. She is awesome. Also, her last name is Smoak (pronounced "Smoke") and my last name is Ash, so I'm pretty sure we're destined for greatness together.

Saturday night I saw Pee-wee's Big Adventure at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. For any of you that haven't been: They project old movies onto a mausoleum there on summer nights on weekends. Next week is the last one of the year. Anyway, I had never seen PWBA before, and boy am I lucky I didn't go my whole life not having seen it! What a great movie! Also, Paul Reubens came out beforehand to introduce the movie, which was awesome.

Hope ya'll had a good weekend.

xo
A

No comments: